Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm back!!!

And I am so sorry that I have not been able to update on the house progress! I have been so busy with work and summer and - well not having a computer for 2 monthes!

But fear not. I promise to blog more faithfully. Speaking of which, I have an admission to make. I became obsessed with The Bachelorette this season and am upset to have found out that the guy Jillian Harris chose has been cheating on her this whole time. Yup. Pick up US Weekly and you'll see for yourself. The nerve of the guy. I never really did like him. I mean, he was quirky and goofy and I could see how that appealed to Jillian but there was something about him that just made me want to grab Jillian by the shoulders and tell her to "Run!". I always thought that she should have picked Reid but to each their own I guess.

Anyways, back to the house! All of the exterior paint and parging is done. As well, we now have grass! I can't begin to describe how beautiful it looks and feels to us. Hopefully it will stop raining so that I can take a decent picture and post it to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment