Friday, February 18, 2011

Hmmm ...

There are only 3 monthes and 5 days left till our newest family member makes their arrival (not that I am counting of course!). So what am I doing in the interim?? Shopping for baby of course :) Well, right now, it's more like perusing the web for baby related items and wishing for some of the stuff that I see but hopefully I can convince the hubby that we need some of these baby-related items.

Let me show you exhibit A for example:

It's the Bloom Stylewood Baby Lounger and isn't it just gorgeous??? I love how sleek and modern it looks. And, it would match beautifully with our hardwood floor. *Sigh*, I heart it. A. LOT. Maybe the hubby will surprise me with it (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Another baby related item that has recently caught my eye is this high chair (also by Bloom):

Of course I could not justify the 400$ price tag of it but it is fun to imagine how awesome it would look in our kitchen. I think the orange would be a great pop of colour... don't you??

No comments:

Post a Comment