Monday, March 16, 2009

The other half...

Now that I am getting into this whole blogging thing, I thought that I would introduce my other half, named JC, and talk a bit about us. Here is the story of us:

How long have we been married?

Although it feels like forever sometimes, we got hitched in May 2007 so almost 2 years now.

Who's smarter?
That's a tough one and I guess it depends on how one defines "smart". JC has an incredible knack for storing tremendous amounts of information about cars and tools and business but ask him where he put the spaghetti jar we bought last night and he's clueless. Then again, if you want to know anything related to pop-culture, then I'm your gal but ask me the pros/cons of variable vs fixed-rate mortgages and I look at you like you are an alien. So I guess I'd say that puts me ahead by a nose :) Just kidding, we both are equal in this department.

Who is the neat-freak?

Alright, I'll admit it. It's me.

Who hogs the blanket?

Darn - got me again. It's me but only when it's cold. When it's warm, I am blanket-free.

Who drives when we are together?
To keep my sanity intact, it's easier if JC drives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment